We created the Dropbox Technology Partner Program to team-up with innovative companies to help our 500 million users and 400,000 teams work more seamlessly across best-of-breed tools and solutions. By building and partnering with Dropbox, you can deepen your product offering, expand your customer reach, and create more value for your users.
As a Dropbox Technology Partner, you’ll receive benefits that help develop, market, and grow your business.
Program benefits vary by tier but can include:
- Free Dropbox Business sandbox accounts for additional development, testing, and sales demo purposes
- Presence on the
- Eligibility to be featured in Dropbox marketing campaigns
- Access to marketing materials and templates
- Lead referral program for a 10% referral fee*
- Program newsletters & communications
- Technical support from the Dropbox team
View the full list of program benefits .
*Separate agreement and conditions apply.
How to apply
The Dropbox Technology Partner Program encompasses three partner tiers. To be considered, applicants must meet the following requirements:
Developers interested in the new Dropbox Technology Partner Program can learn more and apply.
If you don’t yet meet the requirements to apply for the program today, we’re still here to support you as a Dropbox developer. Check out our support resources, events, and community engagement opportunities .
Build with Dropbox today at www.dropbox.com/developers